Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Robert's lucky women...


I’ve just read the loveliest thing. It’s a small, smart, gorgeously written, deeply felt book about several wonderful women called Lucky 7. And it just so happens that my delicious friend Robert Montagnese wrote it!

It’s a total love letter to women (Robert is a great lover of beautiful women) who have moved Robert. Changed Robert. Ennobled and enhanced Robert. Each of the seven stories made me laugh and they each made me cry. It’s probably one of those books wherein every reading sparks a different reaction, depending on one’s disposition at the time. On a first time through I particularly responded to Lisanne and Sue.

The link to pick up a copy is:

http://www.amazon.com/LUCKY-7-ROBERT-MONTAGNESE/dp/1434308693/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/105-9478124-0374814?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204731889&sr=8-3

Well done, Mr. Montagnese.

No comments: