Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why are there no pictures of...

Abigail and me together? Lori Lane and me? That's really shocking --- Lori and I have been through three world wars side by side and there's not so much as a tintype. Now, Johary. That makes sense, considering the timeframe, but still.

For that matter, there is no photographic record that I even know my beloved Barbara. Anything taken of Michael and me would be years old. Elizabeth? Ha!

Clearly, as I assess Facebook and the folks who change their outgoing photo every 12 minutes, I need to get on the ball. I am purchasing a phone with one of those camera thingies and, dammit, I'm going to figure out how to use it! (which is unlike me).

So, Abby... Lori Lane... Barbara...

Say cheese!

1 comment:

Timothy Mathis said...

I have been roundly corrected. There are, indeed, four or five pictures of Johary and me taken at his birthday party. So I forgot. And my hair looked bad that night so I've blocked it out.