Friday, August 1, 2008

And speaking of August...

It's starting off busy. Going out tonight. La dee dah. Then both tomorrow and Sunday I'm in the recording studio with the cast of Sylvia So Far putting down 8 numbers. I'm really looking forward to Sunday, when Caesar Samayoa, my star, lays down "Long Time Coming". He does it so gorgeously I find it hard to believe I wrote it. I'm hanging for a bit tomorrow afternoon with Lori then seeing Abigail in a show tomorrow night. Her folks are in from Tennessee, so I will enjoy spending a bit of time with them. Sunday night after recording I'm supposed to go see Boy A at the Film Forum, but at some point I need to do grocery and laundry and drug store, blah blah blah. Then on Monday we launch an important 2 day conference at the seminary. So August begins!

No comments: