Monday, September 22, 2008

My roomie on... oh my God... Page 6!


Never did I expect to quote the New York Post on my blog, and certainly not Page 6.

However, they did run a nice little piece on my roomate Jimmy yesterday. Remember him? The tour owner/operator?

I like to promote my friends, so... whatcha gonna do? Oh - and they ran it with an incongruous picture of Julianne Moore.

*****

September 21, 2008 --
DIANA Taylor is a tourist attraction. Jim Dykes, who runs Rich and Famous Tours, was leading a group of out-of-towners down East 79th Street when the door of Mayor Bloomberg's elegant 1910 townhouse flew open - and out bolted the state banking superintendent in blue jeans, sneakers and tank top, headed to Central Park with two Labrador retrievers. The pooches pulled Taylor over to the group for a moment, and the tourists eagerly petted the tail-waggers. When Taylor moved on, Dykes announced, "You just met your first New York celebrity . . . that was a casually dressed Diana Taylor, our billionaire mayor's longtime girlfriend . . . and her dogs."


*****

No comments: