Wednesday, September 17, 2008

At four in the morning I think...

I couldn't sleep last night and I can ALWAYS sleep. So I rewrote my club act in my head, did the second verse of a new song called "And You Know Who You Are", fretted about the reversability of knee injuries, and came to this conclusion, based upon a lifetime of reserach:

A.) It is possible for a love relationship to be passionate and responsible;
B.) It is more fun when a love relationship is passionate and out of control;
C.) Passionate and out of control has to implode;
D.) Passionate and responsible is sustainable.

Soooooooooooo, it's really about whether you want something epic and ultimately tragic or something that's going to stay around. And that is not a simple choice. I have had both and have nothing to offer beyond that incredibly deep, four-in-the-morning observation.

LOL.

No comments: