Friday, July 18, 2008

Suburban Saturday


So I side-stepped the trip to DC. Good call, I think. Anyway, in its place, guess what I'm doing tomorrow (and I'm soooooooooo excited!)? I am going...


Outlet Malling in Paramus New Jersey!!!


Yes, those wacky Proctors are picking me up (in a real car!) and we will drive over the river into that vast unknown that is New Jersey. Once there we will explore the local customs, mingle with the aborigines, wander vast retail centers where we shall spend money on things we don't need. Can't wait!!!!


Then we're finding some multiplex showing Mamma Mia!, and on our way back into Manhattan we shall dine at... drumroll...


RED LOBSTER!!!


Why am I so excited about this? I guess it's just a silly change. People in Ohio and Kansas and Missouri do this all the time. And maybe it's just the relief of deciding not to go to DC. Anyway, bring on the Proctors. Bring on the bridge. Bring on the cheddar biscuits! Yeah!!!

No comments: