Monday, July 14, 2008

If you don't hear from me...

Folks, my week ahead is jammed one minute to the next, so if I seem remote, don't take it personally. Tonight is, of course, the Metro Star Talent Search at the Metropolitan Room. Cross your toes! Tomorrow I am seeing Cirque Dreams at the Broadway Theatre with Michael Santora. Speaking of, yesterday Michael went sky-diving!!! I am soooooooooo jealous. It sounds incredible. But I digress. Wednesday Johary Ramos (of the infamous tequila-tinged birthday party) is coming over to learn music. Thursday I meet with Elizabeth London regarding the development and such for Sylvia So Far and on Friday I meet with Jim Sterner of WECC to program the Fall semester there. Oi! On Saturday I was supposed to take the train to Washington DC to see a show, but I 've accepted an invitation instead to go Outlet Malling in Jersey with the Proctors followed by dinner at Red Lobster. We'll try to catch Mamma Mia! if we have the chance.

And on the seventh day...

I rewrite!

No comments: