Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Ba-ack...


I am delighted to report that the reading of Sylvia So Far was a tremendous success last Wednesday. I think it is largely due to the insight and beautiful sensitivity of Elizabeth London, our director. I adore her.


But, other news. The First Annual NYC MetroStar Competition is about to launch and yours truly has been selected to perform. It's a singing competition for the cabaret set modeled on the American Idol template. I read about it in The Times a few weeks ago and applied with "The Man Reading Kafka on the Train", which I consider my lucky song. So, my first night is July 14 at the Metropolitan Room and you're all invited to drop by and VOTE FOR ME!!! The winner gets a weeks engagement, a professional recording, a promotional package and hopefully a professional dye job and botox.


Life is really lovely just now. I hope that is true for you too.

No comments: