Monday, June 2, 2008

The Sylvia Hits

Hey, I just checked in on the Sylvia So Far MySpace page --- we've had 900 hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abigail launched it some time in the fall of 2007 and since then it's been visited 900 times, Peter's "When You Loved Me" has been listened to 393 times, Abby's "Lullaby" 258 times, and the oh-so-vulgar "Pay It No Mind" has offended folks 183 times.

Who are you people??? I am delighted and tickled. There's a rumor going 'round that a good 200 or so of the hits are Abby's Dad, but they can't all be him.

If you haven't checked it out, you can find it at http://www.myspace.com/sylviasofar.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Me! I go and visit whenever I feel the need for some Peter Proctor at work. I finally downloaded them onto my MP3 player too. Pay it no mind to great to work out to:)

PS. I am now an official New Yorker! My husband and I moved to Buffalo this weekend.

Timothy Mathis said...

Well, thank you! Please, when you make it into Manhattan for a wild weekend look me up!